Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replaced the stator now it starts right up but runs rough..
How do i set the timing, I have it torn down to the stator already but dont know where any marks are

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i found an arrow but my stator plate doesnt have a mark but i lined the arow up centered on the area that is the same width as the area the arrow is on.. justflushed them up.. Im waiting to put it togather hoping for some info, theres none i can find anywhere

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What ended up happening

i found an arrow but my stator plate doesnt have a mark but i lined the arow up centered on the area that is the same width as the area the arrow is on.. justflushed them up.. Im waiting to put it togather hoping for some info, theres none i can find anywhere
Anyways, the timing arrow on the block is on a area about a half inch or so wide and the stator plate has an area about a half inch or so wide but no indicator of where the arrow should point.. I lined them up flush with each other and the arrow was centered and it works as close to perfectly as I am gonna get it.... The waverunner runs killer and throttle response is great.. it rips now...

Hope this helps someone in the future, information on timing for this particular model (or almost any make-model) is pretty hard to find...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts