Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Anyone got any ideas for any other kinds of tricks. Either visually appealing, or for personal adrenaline rushes? I've seen a guy ride with his feet and do 180's but I think mine is too powerfull for that. I accidently hit the gas with my feet one time when laying back in a no wake zone (wide with just me and my friend in the area at the time and I was stretching my back)....and I went to adjust steering and my foot hit the gas and I did a back flip off of it...caught the 3rd seat and pulled myself up to the handle bars.

It was funny because 10 minutes before that, when doing some tricks...my friend asked if I have ever fallen off of it...and I told him I haven't yet on this one. So right after that...I look at him and he was wide eyed and said "was that a trick" and I was like "No, I almost just died lmao".

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ha... well I just ride... really not into killing myself riding on the handlebars or anything. When I ride I like to go somewhere.... I'm fortunate to have such a big lake close by.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha... well I just ride... really not into killing myself riding on the handlebars or anything. When I ride I like to go somewhere.... I'm fortunate to have such a big lake close by.
Haha... I've always been a little daredevil. I had a cast from a hair line fracture in my leg when I was two from climbing on the chair, to the window and jumping off over and over lol.

We have little creeks that run for miles, connecting to two nice sized lakes, which connects to the Galveston bay, which connects to the ocean =)

So I have a lot of places to visit... But I also go on the ski for 8 to 12 hours when I go... So I went to every book and cranny within the first month.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's kinda hard to do any decent stunts on a 3seater. Most of the really fun stuff is reserved for the lightweight standups with some saltwater or huge boat wakes to jump.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts