Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the bulk of our available products listed on our website, please check it out, and let me know if you have trouble finding what you need, i would be glad to help!

Woodward Specialties Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123

PWC Section

In my signature, there is a promo code listed. It is available for members to use to gain an additional 5% off any item on our website... this also applies to sale items on the site.

At times, we also put together members only sales that get posted here on the forum, and NOT on our site for the public... in these cases, youll have to order direct through me to get the member only price, but this will always be explained with the sale post.

We are always glad to put together packages for members as well.... such as if your doing a complete engine rebuild.... i can usually work out a package price for buying all the parts in one shot. This saves on shipping, and the more you buy, the more i can usually save you!

Please, dont hesitate to ask!

Keep an eye on our site, as we are just working on PWC sale items and special pricing, we expect to have a few sales, and deals rolling by early next week!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts