Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my R-12X serviced and in the back, near the rear oil fill is a black tube with a cap on it. Neither the shop owner nor I have a clue what it's for. His shop manual doesn't show it. It's a small flexible tube, about the size of a drinking straw. Anybody know? Thanks.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.