Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to purchase two new waverunners for my wife and I. I'm looking more for a 3 seat cruiser type. So far I have one dealer willing to sell me a set of 07 Seadoo GTI SE's + a trailer for 17,000. Another is willing to sell me a set of 06 Honda AquaTrax F-12 + trailer for 17,600.

I'm also looking at the Yamaha VX's because they are in my price range of under 18,000 + trailer and maybe the larger FX cruisers if I can get a set of 06's or 07's for under 18000.00

Any suggestions on the pro's and con's and any other thoughts would be great.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'd first check a couple of things.
Will your dealer perform the repairs in a timely fashioned.
Does he have a tech to actually make needed electrical repairs and can they perform proper diagnostics.
Does their shop have a lap top for properly diagnosing issues for your PWC choice?
With todays modern PWC a good tech is much more important than brand itself. Most PWC work pretty well and I really think it comes down to ergonmics and which ski does what you expect of it.
I'd sit on the craft you're looking at (and others if you can) and decide how each feels on the water before making a purchase.
I've found the Kawi line to be very cramped for my legs but the next guy might say it feels perfect.
Make sure you and you're family are going to be comfortable!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts