Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to PCW, would like to know if getting 1500-2000 off MSRP a piece for two jetski's. These are in stock, they have them listed on the site for 8199, I believe msrp was 8999. I know there is also a 1000 dollar rebate. Also what does everyone prefer, Yamaha or Kawasaki? Just on a dependability standpoint and options verse price.

·
Registered
811 Posts
New to PCW, would like to know if getting 1500-2000 off MSRP a piece for two jetski's. These are in stock, they have them listed on the site for 8199, I believe msrp was 8999. I know there is also a 1000 dollar rebate. Also what does everyone prefer, Yamaha or Kawasaki? Just on a dependability standpoint and options verse price.
Ok so you are looking at two new skis. At this time of year you should see the dealers start discounting their inventory. Typically you will see a 10 % discount off list maybe more if sales are down.

As far as my preferences are I think Seadoo and Yamaha are the most dependable brands. I don't think I would buy a Kawasaki. However Kawasaki is probably the cheapest.

See Ya:00000048:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems like neither Yamaha nor Seedoo want to give you much off msrp. Tried getting a Yaamaha dealer to do two pwc, everything out the door for 7700. Best I had was 8400 on 2 left over 09 vx deluxes. does Yamaha or Seedoo ever give you 1500-2000 off remaining models? Do I need to wait till December?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts