Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the wordy post in advance!!! I owned two Sea Doo XP's, 1996 models and was absolutely blown away with the power of those skis but I had tons of maintainence and they were very unstable in the water. That was 5 years ago and now everything is 4 stroke, so my question is what do I get now that can hit 70 mph and has the reliability that the XP's lacked??? I've been looking at the Honda Aquatrax R-12X, Seadoo RXP, and the Kawasaki Ultra 250x. I've noticed that everyone seems to like the Kawasaki the best for all out power and even sounds like reliability. Is there anything wrong with the RXP or Aquatrax??? Is super charged like the RXP and Kawasaki better than the turbo on the Honda? I just cant see any one of these three skis being any faster than the other when they all three have insane powerplants, but am I wrong? Should I look at what Yamaha has to offer in this category too? I will be using the thing strictly for fun and speed and in fresh water lakes only. I would imagine that tilt on the Honda would be an advantage over the Kawasaki but maybe not, I also found a 2004 Aquatrax R-12x with only 2 hours on it and in brand new condition with a 5 year warranty which would outlast any new ski warranty for $5K less than new. Is that too good of a deal to pass up? So help me out and let me know whether one of the three is clearly the right choice or if it is just a toss up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
wow easy answer

uhmm rxp has trim to. and its FAST!!!! for a stock anyways. i have mine going 75 mph. so its fastt. and it is very stable in the water. (i had a 99 xp and it was unstable, very) so go with rxp. reliable and fast ive beaten everything on my lake. even new hondas and kawasakis. so i would personally reccomend the rxp

-zack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts