Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am on the fence between ,two -2001 seadoo xp, or 2-2004 honda r12x. xp,s are 10 grand, hondas are 15 grand.wich would you buy? all are in exelent shape with about 60-80 hrs.i dont care about top speed but i want to have lots of bottom end. wont be used for cruising just fooling around in small lake

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i bit the bullit today went and got the seadoo xp,s.now i need the weather to smarten up so i can go ride them.think i will go tomorow raining or not going to get wet anyway.what oil you recomend for these things? oil thats in them is the color of honey, thats all i no were i got them they didnt know what oil was in them either

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Wow, no offense but you got seriously taken! For both ski's and a dual trailer, maybe 6k tops but I also would never buy a Sea Doo as they have the worst reliability. Kawasaki, Yamaha and Honda are the only 3 I would ever own and even with the Honda's, that would only be if a really good deal fell into my lap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
10 grand canadian, my dealership here siad it was a good deal, if you can buy pwc that cheap you should bring to canada and sell

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeah $9100 would be quite a bit for them in the U.S. But up here in Canada our prices for PWC'S is out to lunch compared to you guys down south.

I recently sold a relativley stock '89'SX 650 for $1500.00 within a week through Craigslist.

I wish I lived down there. I would be buying cheap, and listing them up here for a fortune. I would even pay the duty fees, and still make a fistfull of cash.

Hey! That gives me an idea......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts