Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around for a good place to buy PWC trailers online, somewhere that carries more than one brand.
I currently have a single Triton Trailer and was hoping to find a double Triton for sale online somewhere. Even a place that just had current prices to that I know how much they should be when I go to a dealer to buy a new Jetski I know I will not get ripped off.
Why the lack of places online to buy PWC trailers? seems strange to me, I have not had a good time on google, and even forum ports seem short on this info.

Any help would be great!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I'd look around locally for guys that sell used jet skis, and on Craigslist. They always have a bunch of trailers for sale. You don't find dealers online, cause few people would buy a used trailer without eyeballing it.

Triton has the best ski trailer on the market, but they are also the most expensive (especially the Elite series with the torsion bar suspension). If you are in salt water, Triton is worth the expense. If you are in fresh water only there are lots of steel trailers that work good and are less expensive than the Triton. Yacht Club and Shorelander are 2 good ones.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply, I am looking for a new trailer, the place I am buying my new ski from only has karavan trailers, and I have only used Triton before. I can even find a good site with prices available online. Seems strange that no one has a nice online place to buy PWC trailers like Triton etc with listed prices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts