Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new PWC owner and I was told by the dealer to give it a good wax job! My dealer did not suggest a brand to use. I was wonder what brand of wax some of you guys have had good success with ie Mothers boat was etc. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I am a new PWC owner and I was told by the dealer to give it a good wax job! My dealer did not suggest a brand to use. I was wonder what brand of wax some of you guys have had good success with ie Mothers boat was etc. Thanks in advance!
I suspect there is not much difference between boat wax brands. My boat dealer recommended something with carnauba. I've used Meguiar's boat wax on my ski, but only because I got a free bottle at a boat show. It has carnauba plus synthetic stuff...........sounds good on the bottle. I guess it works OK, but I've never tried anything else on the boat or ski. Goes on and off like every other wax I've tried.

Now if you want the best shine possible for your car, I can highly recommend Zaino products. Very easy to apply and remove, best shine possible on a car, and lasts 6 months. I don't know how it would do on a boat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts