Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got this 1997 tigershark 770 daytona and all it needs is pistons and rings i ordered my pistons and going to bore the cylinders out to .25 over i think tigersharks are awesome shout out if you like or dislike or if you have any problems with them i got mine for $900 i think it was a great deal i owned a seadoo 580 first and loved it started working on them and man its addicting well have fun making waves and shreading waters later james

·
Registered
2 Posts
tigershark

I just bought a 1999 TS770L that needs a topend rebuild, no problem about a $250 fix.. Im going .25 over . I paid $1000 for it in pretty much perfect condition.. I just now got into tigersharks aftr doing a couple repairs for others. I don't like the body style of the old ones but when i lked up tigershark and saw the 98-99 models I was like WOW they look great. I look and found the one I bought and im very happy about the way it built, it a shame the stoped making them, they would be in the top PWC market by now if they didn't stop makeing them. the only thing I wish was that they made it with electric trim and not manual trim.. any info on performance parts would be great.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts