Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an older model now and it will barely pull 1 person on a tube (I couldn't throw anyone off if I wanted to). I'm looking for a new waverunner to use with the family. I would like to be able to take everyone out and pull a tube at good speed. I need one that can have an operator, passenger, and pull 3 people on a tube. Will the VX110 work or would I need to upgrade to the FX or the FX HO? Will any waverunner really pull a large tube?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The vx is not a bad ski but, but the fx ho is your best bet. You can find those used all day low hours for a great price. If your looking to get a brand new one get the fx sho. one badd machine. If you are gonne get into wakeboarding and sking a ski nautique boat would be a better investment. bigger wake more power.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a VX-110 and an FXHO. Both will pull a tube. For the weight of 5 people, I'd much rather pull on the FXHO than the 110. I think 3 total on the VX-110 is manageable, whether they are sitting on the seat, the tube or any combination. I've pulled boats in distress with my FXHO.

·
Registered
2 Posts
VX has a great amount of power. Two issues - 1 is simply mass - you will get bounced around the more weight you try to fling around and 2) most states require a seat for everyone both ON the boat or waverunner and in towables. So i only tow ONE person in a tube in Maryland.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts