Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
actually i have a polaris slt 700 96, im having alot of difficulties even finding a repair manuel, i cant seem to find were to adjust the idle speed? would you know

·
Registered
18 Posts
So far only when it comes to trying to get obscure esthitic things...for example, like decals or specific colored rub rails. These type of things are not being made by Polaris anymore and when they run out, they are out for good.

Right now I'm trying to find a new black right knee pad for my X-45 and of course Polaris is out of them...does anyone know who makes these for Polaris? I can still get the gray/silver ones that were used on the '99 SLTH which would work with the X-45 color scheme but I like those black ones so much better.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi folks, I finally made it here.

No problems on used parts, but had a time dealing with the mfd shortage, and having to buy the $80 crosstalk harness. Of course, that was before I realized you can just re-pin the darned plug. :cool:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JetskiMN said:
So far only when it comes to trying to get obscure esthitic things...for example, like decals or specific colored rub rails. These type of things are not being made by Polaris anymore and when they run out, they are out for good.

Right now I'm trying to find a new black right knee pad for my X-45 and of course Polaris is out of them...does anyone know who makes these for Polaris? I can still get the gray/silver ones that were used on the '99 SLTH which would work with the X-45 color scheme but I like those black ones so much better.
Be sure to get in touch with Jay at Atlantic Sports, he is aquiring a ton of old Polaris stock.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all…I to just came over from the other side away from Dictator Glenn:cheeky4: . Do we have freedom of speech over here?:cool:

I can honestly say I have not had any problems to date with parts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts