Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know if you could consider this really an accident but, my first time jet-sking I was on a older Kawasaki that had the saftey key hot-wired due to something in the circuitry being messed up, so the last thing you wanted to do was fall off, other wise you were swimming after your idling jet-ski. Needless to say, I fell, and it went straight into some vegetation that took a good hour to get wrapped out of the propeller, and yes the "guard" was on.

·
Registered
22 Posts
so far nothing bad, but I got thrown of my GTX going just over 60 mph last weekend, it hurt like hell (for about 5 minutes)

I was just doing some small fishtails and snagged some chop the wrong way.

Luckily no one was close enough to really see it :) happen.

But I do think it ripped some of the seams on my skivest, it will now fill up with water.....

·
Administrator
175 Posts
for me, the worst was lending my seadoo to a friend and they thought they could beach it when done. I sat there in horror as they beached on a stone waterfront. Seadoo has been out of commision since due to the damage. :thumbsdown:

·
Administrator
175 Posts
GA_YJ said:
yeah that stinks, I dont let anyone ride mine unless they happen to own some form of PWC.
I learnt my lesson. Im thinking about picking up a new PWC, but undecided on which to buy and if i really want to buy now, i feel like summer is almost over :thumbsdown:

Need more cottage time :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts