Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm looking to buy a 650sx within the next few months. Preferably a later year with low hours. Has to be good/great shape. Has to run great with no major issues. Prefer it to be purely factory (not returned to factory), but if it has been tastefully and properly modified then I'll consider it. No crusty paint jobs. Will need to pass a compression test. I'm not opposed to other types of stand-ups, I just love the 650sx hull. If you have something comparable in the typical asking price of a nice 650sx. Let me know what you've got! Freshwater ski's only!

I'm also looking for a sit-down ski for my gf to cruise around on with me. So if you have a nice, great running couch that you want to throw in on the deal for a little more, then that would be great as well! Must have trailer for it, my back is just not that great anymore.

I live off of Lake Wylie in SC, but I'm willing to drive/meet for a good deal (under 40 miles one way preferred). Doesn't have to have a trailer. Must have clean title(s). I'm no looking to Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts