Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again...time for my annual quest for the holy grail. I'm looking for a WPP Westcoast Kaw 650 Twin Spark Total Loss Ignition System. Pieces,parts,new,used,NOS,junk...anything. Part #EP3600. Let me know if you have ANYTHING...or know who might.

Peace.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't tried Gordy yet. Wedooseadoo has 1 but it's for the 440/550.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you ever find a westcoast total loss system?
Nope. Wel...there is 1 floating around out there but it's beat up,the wiring is spaghetti and the guy wants too much $$$ for it.

The quest continues......

·
Registered
3 Posts
im looking for one to because im doing a westcoast themed 650 sx and i have everything westcoast ever made for it but the westcoast bigbore kit and the westcoast dual total loss. what do you think the westcoast total loss is worth if i could find one in working order?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im looking for one to because im doing a westcoast themed 650 sx and i have everything westcoast ever made for it but the westcoast bigbore kit and the westcoast dual total loss. what do you think the westcoast total loss is worth if i could find one in working order?
Never knew WPP made a bigbore kit for the 650....only the 750. I've got a set of 750 WPP Race Cases, Bigbore cylinders (830),head and the correct WPP exhaust manifold and intake.

I'm not sure what a decent condition WPP Dual Spark is worth. I've pretty much given up on that as it won't work for my 830 set up (single plug head)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i think your right they did make it for the 750 but most of the stuff from the 650 and 750 are interchangeable. so are you saying a normal 750 exhaust mani wouldent fit on the big bore kit? i think i have found a guy that has one with new sleeves and they are 80mm but you can bore them all the way to 86mm. what is the bore size in your westcaost big bore kit?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts