Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys and girls. Newbie here, (to PWCs:D), needing a seat assy for a "Wet Jet" series 200 waverunner. Yep, you guessed it, seat was improperly latched and was lost on the Colorado river. Overall it's in great shape, runs well, and use to look pretty decent with it's bright purple seat. Any one have one? Or have an idea on where I can look? I was told the series 300 could be made to work with extensive modifications, but I haven't been able to locate one of those either. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated because the unit is useless the way it is:mad:, and the season is upon us.......

Thanks in advance for any help......Ray 805 300 0012

PS If it makes a difference, this Wet Jet was made by Mastercraft..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking

Well boys and girls, I'm still needing a seat for this Wetjet. Any ideas as to where to look? Or a lead on a reasonably priced, older wave runner? I guess if I want two, I'll have to buy another one. I know where there are two Kawi stand ups, very reasonable, if anyone is looking for the older style stand ups....Ray

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Thanks for the replies. I have ordered a series 300 from "wetjetparts.com", an outfit I was referred to By Brian @ "Teen Faith" in middle Tennessee. Brian also had a seat, but was unsure about what I would have to modify to make it fit. I believe it was Dennis I talked to, and he was very knowledgeable about the wet jet boats and is sending me all the necessary parts and pieces to make the switch over. Thanks again to the responders, and I may contact you in the future for wetjet parts and advice.........Ray, Crew Chief, Pro Stock 89, APBA Sprint Boat....(Flatbottom, Circle Racer)......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts