Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I submitted my information to a dealer by phone. 2 days later I called and they checked on the status with yamaha, nothing yet. Call back the next day and yamaha got it but they havent heard if it was approved. Called back today (1 day later) and still nothing.

WTF, when i bought my car it only took a day and a half...How long did it take you guys to hear back? is it because its a toy? Credit is good.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I submitted my information to a dealer by phone. 2 days later I called and they checked on the status with yamaha, nothing yet. Call back the next day and yamaha got it but they havent heard if it was approved. Called back today (1 day later) and still nothing.

WTF, when i bought my car it only took a day and a half...How long did it take you guys to hear back? is it because its a toy? Credit is good.
I would think it should take only a few hours unless they want income verification. Should be a matter of checking credit score and calculating debt to income

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would think it should take only a few hours unless they want income verification. Should be a matter of checking credit score and calculating debt to income
Thats what i thought. I'm thinking the dealership is took its sweet time getting everything together and submitting it. They said yamaha has been slow lately with responses... how long does it take dammitt?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought a new VX Cruiser at the Yamaha dealer using Yamaha financing in May of 2010, and I don't even remember it taking longer than I was in the dealership for. It must not have taken days or I would remember it...

·
Registered
17 Posts
yamaha

you will hear back from yamaha soon . the important thing is the runner and trailer if buying new , spare tire for trailer , go over the runner with a mechanic rather than saleman at the dealer . good luck !

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ha it was both. I was trying to decide between yami and seadoo, so i figured i'd see who had the better rate to help decide. What happened was the dealer's system crashed, and so people didn't freak out, they just kept saying they haven't heard back.

It was between the VX Sport and the GTS 130... i wound up with the GTS 130 because the redesign is just sexy, and it has 20 more HP. Couldn't be happier. Im shocked at how quick this baby is. 55mph GPS not too shabby either! (170lbs, 1/4 tank of gas, calm water)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts