Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just bought a 1999 GP1200. It has a security code on the dash via 3 buttons A.B.and C. Can anyone tell me how this works and can I change the code. I am also looking for a workshop manual for this ski, where can I get one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Under front hatch and bucket covers find a blue wire connector and disconnect,reset code to what you want (four letters) then reconnect blue wire.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Get a manual here

Honda Odyssey FL250 MANUAL , FL350 , FL400 , Honda FL 250 , Honda Pilot FL400 , Kawasaki Mule , Honda Odyssey , ATC , TRX , FOURTRAX , Sea Doo , FL 400 , Workshop Work shop MANUAL Honda FL250, Kawasaki Jet Ski , Seadoo , tech , 4tech , 4-tech , Polar

It's been a long time since I did it but, I also think you can reset the code by disconnecting the blue one-pin coupler (that goes into the display unit), pressing mode for 3 seconds, and keying in the new 4-digit code. A blinking 'set' should then be displayed. The buzzer should sound and 'START' should be displayed. After it clears, re-connect the blue coupler and you should be good to go. Test by holding down the mode button for 3 seconds, keying in new code, and it should toggle between "start" and "locked". I also think this procedure is laid out in the Owners Manual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts