Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put my jet ski back together. It needed a catalytic converter, oil pump, and new throttle body assembly. I got it all together and the check engine light comes on blinking and the screaming warning sound comes on. How do I plug into YDS to see what this code means?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
okay so i found it is code number 15, which seems to be engine temp sensor... Any way to fix this? Where is the sensor located?

·
Registered
47 Posts
engine temp warning

what yr is your gpr?,did this happen on the trailer testing or in the water while riding for a little bit?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well it first was noticed on the trailer with the hose hooked up. I went out into the water and the code didnt go away. Idk.

Why? What you think?

·
Registered
47 Posts
warning light

i assume your ski is an EFI.,first when you took your TB out the engine temp. wire plugged next to cylinder 1 is plugged into a cluster of wires, thats temporary disconnected when TB is pulled, make sure thats plugged in,second is of course is the engine cooling? Any leaks in the hull as you run it on the trailer?The water that just cooled the engine leaving the bypass outlets(pissers)are they coming out on both left and right sides?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts