Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link to download a service manual for a 2004 yamaha GP1300R for free? I need to find out how to replace the gauge assembly. I don't think it is difficult but I want to make sure I don't encounter any suprises.
Or if anyone can give me directions on this project or direct me somewhere, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone have a link to download a service manual for a 2004 yamaha GP1300R for free? I need to find out how to replace the gauge assembly. I don't think it is difficult but I want to make sure I don't encounter any suprises.
Or if anyone can give me directions on this project or direct me somewhere, it would be greatly appreciated.
I have the 2003 Service Manual for this model. If you think it's the same, send me your email and I'll be glad to send it to you. It's in PDF format. Good day!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be awesome. The manuals are practically identical. If you could send it to [email protected] it would truly be appreciated. Thanks.
If ever I can return the favor, just let me know!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the 2003 Service Manual for this model. If you think it's the same, send me your email and I'll be glad to send it to you. It's in PDF format. Good day!
Hi, I was wondering if you could send that manual to me also. I just purchased a 99 GP1200 and belive they are about the same..

Just need to get some basics, winterzation, etc..

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts