Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2001 GPR 800,

I hit a big wake and the personal compartment lid just behind the steering and in front of the seat snapped off. It may have been damaged when i bought the ski or slightly cracked but I didn't even pay attention. Good thing I didn't have anything in it besides a beverage haha. I have no idea what this lid would be called and from examining it seems fairly simple to install another one, I just have no idea where to look or what to call it.

I really do not need to replace it right away but for future resale value I'd have to have a $20 part cost me $200 later on.

If anyone can point me in the right direction i.e part name, website for this part or phone number to call that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
See if this helps: My Yamaha Prompt - Parts Catalog)

Looks like you need #32 and maybe #33. You will have to input your model ski to bring up the diagram..............for some reason the link doesn't take you to the specific page.

Once you find the part # do a search on just the #, and you will see different places you can buy it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
the lid latch and hinge are all about $98. plus tax and shipping I have it all that I bought new and installed it on a 2001 gp 800R I will sell for $65 shipping included in the USA. I decided to not fix mine so I have all the parts except for a few trim pieces for sale. It is a bright blue metalic color. My email is ([email protected])

1 - 3 of 3 Posts