Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a yamaha vx110 waverunner a couple of years old with apparently not a lot of use on it. It is the first time i have owned a jet ski. I took it out for the first time the other day and after 20 mins on the sea the orange engine warning light came on, this happened the first time after i had hit a bit of a wave. I turned it off and left it for 5 mins and then reset it and the light was off. I had about another 5 mins before the light came on again so i took it out of the water.

The day after i checked under the seat and there was a little water in the channel at the back which i drained out and then looked for any obvious faults. I then took it back on the water only to find the light on after 5 mins again. I took it out of the water unsure of the fault.

The jet ski seems to be running fine and the only thing i noticed was the oil was slightly to high but only a couple of mm over the max line.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

allyn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.