Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks ago I spun my zxi around and under the water - since then I everytime I hit a wake the ski stalls right out- not sure if it was coinencidence or something got wet that shoulden't--- it'll stall and will start right back up after I slow down- but won't start until I slow down---any suggestions ???

·
Registered
811 Posts
2 weeks ago I spun my zxi around and under the water - since then I everytime I hit a wake the ski stalls right out- not sure if it was coinencidence or something got wet that shoulden't--- it'll stall and will start right back up after I slow down- but won't start until I slow down---any suggestions ???
Are you getting any water in your engine compartment. Check electrical ignition connections for signs of corrosion, could be intermittent contact. Does it go dead or sputter? Sounds like jarring the ski creates an electrical problem.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stalling

I'm not getting any more water than normally-after a few hours riding I probably only get an inch of water on the bottom-
when it stalls it completly stalls! There's no saving it- I'm pretty sure it's electrical- it's like I'm doing 50mph and I hit the kill switch- and after slowing it starts right back up with no problem

1 - 3 of 3 Posts